Le Moulin de Léré

  • Moulin de Léré
The mill was built in 1790 and was operated until 1860. it was purchased in 1999 by Nadine and Jean-Louis, lovers of all things old and mechanic.
They renovated the building and its mill in accordance with tradition.

What was the mill for? The village mill was used for several things. The millstones made grain into flour (provided by the villagers) whilst the miller looked after the forge to make horse shoes or repair the cart.

After harvest, the miller prepared for winter by storing hay on the top floor of the mill protected from bad weather to feed his flock.
Période d'ouvertureAll year round, daily.
  • Main facilities :
    • Historic site and monument
Equipment & Services
  • SITRA services :
    • Guided individual tours on request
  • Group tour services :
    • Guided group tours on request
  • Historical patrimony :
    • Mill

Situation map

Free of charge
Sous la Côte
Phone : +33 4 50 73 71 53
  • Reception :
    • French
Share :
Share :